MSTVBLOG


©2010 MSTVBLOG

Site Statistics

Site Meter

Search MSTV BLOG

Friday, June 25, 2010

25 June 2010 Musicstore Official Michael Jackson Memorial Prayer



Official Michael Jackson Memorial Prayer :

Dear Father We Graciously Plead Your Love & Mercy For The Michael Jackson Estate We Pray For The Safety And Well Being Of His Children Bless The Jackson Family At This Time Of Mourning Over What Was What Were And What Would Still Be The Greatest Entertainer None Other Than The King Of Pop Michael Jackson Who Embraced And Changed Lives Through Word and Deed He Was A Spirtual Man Who Was A God Fearing Man And Lead By Example Be With Him Oh Lord As We Sing Songs Of Grace And Rejoice The Heavens Shining Down On Us Bless His Family,Friends & Fans Oh Lord As We Are The Barrier That Keeps The Legacy Of Michael Jackson Ever Burning In Our Hearts.

Author :

Njiva Buthelezi
©2010 Musicstore Blog Post 25 June 2010 (14:46pm)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P., MJ! Thank you for the music & memories! You are missed!

Any other MJ fans planning to watch TV Guide's Michael Jackson special, Gone Too Soon, tonight? I can't wait!!

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3b9oXa9v8c

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/gone-soon/305026

Anonymous said...

http://www.droiddog.com/forums/member.php?u=326223
I have two computers that I'm now having problems with. yesterday, my first computer shut down and said "RPC has been terminated". everytime I restart that computer, it gives me another 1:00 minute shut down warning. I know I need to change the settings of the RPC, but it shuts down before I can ever get to it. is there another way to fix this? The second computer messed up today. I was researching how to fix the other RPC problem and my computer shut down. when it rebooted, I now have "Internet security 2010" installed and I can't delete it. I had a similiar virus before and was able to manually delete the virus, but this one won't let me open task manager or the registry to delete it. it's even taken over my Internet and won't let me on. so I'm stuck trying to research problems on my iPhone. I read somewhere that if you can't get task manager to open that you need to wipe out your hard drive. I am wanting to do this but I can't find my reinstallation CD for this computer which is an emachines. however, I have the installation cd for the other computer with the RPC problem, but that computer is a Dell. can I install a Dell operating system on my emachines? they're both windows XP.