MSTVBLOG


©2010 MSTVBLOG

Site Statistics

Site Meter

Search MSTV BLOG

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Iyaz Sings With Miley Cyrus On A Hannah Montana Episode

Iyaz Sings With Miley Cyrus On A Hannah Montana Episode The Two Friends Miley Cyrus & Iyaz Just Finished Filming The Episode That Will Air In August On The Disney Channel The Performance Is From The Hannah Montana Final Season The Collaboration With Iyaz Marks The Finale Of Hannah Montana.

Miley Cyrus Wants Older Fans The 17 Year Old Star Wants To Progress With Her Career She Says Filming Hannah Montana Has Been An Amazing Experience But I Cant Always Film Hannah Montana For 6 Year Olds I Want A Fan Base Of Older Fans I Want The 16 Year Olds and 26 Year Olds I Wont Abandon The Young Ones Completly I Will Film For Them But I Need To Move On With My Career I Have Opened Doors For Many Disney Stars To Interact In Singing & Acting Like Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato.

No comments: